Teachers who had less than two hours of training
demonstrate the Power of REPRIT Pedagogy
The following are responses from teacher across the past seven years who had two hours or less of training. Their comments demonstrate the power of REPRIT (Reversing Experiential Physiology by Reversing Interpretive Thoughts) Pedagogy to create immediate and profound self-awareness.
• You experience how your unregulated anger negatively affects your students and hurts them to their
• This training should be a mandatory class in all schools and universities and for all parents as well.
• It would be a great experience for my co-workers at the daycare center.
• The program has inspired me to want to try my hardest to become the person I am meant to be.
• Control your own boundaries and you will control your students/children.
• This program might just be the most powerful life skill program of them all.
• I am not sure how I got along before the training, without being aware of and controlling my
• Great program. Makes you think before you act.
• I thoroughly enjoyed the process. I am going to recommend this program.
• Learn to gain and give respect to self and students.
• It gives you food for thought; brings up real life situation and has you reflects on real life.
The following are “I learned” quotes from the teachers:
• that I was “devaluing” myself by allowing everyone else’s problems and stresses to stay on my
• tools and skills to manage meetings.
• how to have more control over my reactions and my stress.
• how to deal with emotions and difficult people.
• the emotional process is much faster than I thought.
• to deal with conflicts and not participate in stressful situations at work.
Note: Because their training was not part of an ongoing contract that would allow for work toward the life-transforming habit change desired by them, there is no way to verify if this new awareness led to significant habit change in the classroom. The probability is that in most cases it did not in that habit change at this level requires great personal diligence, good coaching and some small group work. Nevertheless, their comments do verify the remarkable self-awareness educational power of REPRIT Pedagogy created by The Santana-Grace Institute.